Matted artwork print
Gerald Dawavendewa (Hopi & Cherokee)
As it travels across the cosmos, a circle of light surrounds Taawa, the sun, offering light. Above Taawa, a planet crosses, and Tuuwaqatsi (Earth, the Fourth World) travels with Muuyaw the Moon below. When the Hopi view a circle or rainbow of light surrounding Taawa, this is called tawaventiwa.
- Artwork and artist's marks are printed with shadowing for a layered effect.
- Matted prints measure 11 by 14 inches (27.9 by 35.5 cm) with a bevel cut mat with a backing board.
- The artwork is printed on quality acid-free photo paper using smudge, fade, and water-resistant ink.
- Print includes a description, a biography of the artist, and information on the indigenous culture artwork represents.
- Packaged in a clear resealable envelope.
- The print will fit in a standard frame. The frame in the photo shows the display possibilities and is not included.
- As in any artwork, please keep it out of direct sunlight.