Matted artwork print
Gerald Dawavendewa (Hopi & Cherokee)
Across the desert mesas, the Hopi people call home; the night sky fills with the elements of the cosmos. A young woman wearing a traditional manta dress with corn designs reaches outward from earth to hold a star within the universe. (full description of artwork included with print)
- Matted prints measure 11 by 14 inches (27.9 by 35.5 cm) with a bevel cut mat with a backing board.
- The artwork is printed on quality acid-free photo paper using smudge, fade, and water-resistant ink.
- Print includes a description, a biography of the artist, and information on the indigenous culture artwork represents.
- Packaged in a clear resealable envelope.
- The print will fit in a standard frame. The frame in the photo shows the display possibilities and is not included.
- As in any artwork, please keep it out of direct sunlight.