Go Along in Life with Love for One Another
Gerald Dawavendewa (Hopi & Cherokee)
A couple reaches out to one another for support and friendship. The woman carries a Paaho, a prayer feather made for the blessings of all people. The man carries Hooma, ceremonial cornmeal used in prayers and blessings toward the new day. Behind the couple is a symbol representing the four directions and the journey one takes in life.
- Blank inside for your own personal message
- Measures 5 by 6.5 inches folded (12.7 by 16.51 cm)
- We use smudge, fade, and water-resistant ink on heavy card stock.
- Notecard Includes a description of the artwork, information on the indigenous culture inspired by it, and a biography of the artist.
- Envelope and sticker included.
- Packaged in a clear resealable envelope.