Matted artwork print
Gerald Dawavendewa (Hopi & Cherokee)
Taawa crosses the sky. There is a time when Muuyaw travels the opposite of Taawa, bringing them face-to-face, and Tuuwaqatsi stands between them. Taawa brings light to the Fourth World that does not shine full upon Muuyaw.
- Artwork and artist's marks are printed with shadowing for a layered effect.
- Matted prints measure 11 by 14 inches (27.9 by 35.5 cm) with a bevel cut mat with a backing board.
- The artwork is printed on quality acid-free photo paper using smudge, fade, and water-resistant ink.
- Print includes a description, a biography of the artist, and information on the indigenous culture artwork represents.
- Packaged in a clear resealable envelope.
- The print will fit in a standard frame. The frame in the photo shows the display possibilities and is not included.
- As in any artwork, please keep it out of direct sunlight.